Governmental / International Institutions
FLB supports programme managers and planners, government policy makers in the assessment of market trends, sector economics evolutions and specific programme opportunities.
Our strategic intelligence services, based on taxonomies, advanced research and mapping techniques enable us to address key issues such as impact of regulation, new technologies, substitution products, new entrants …
- For the Ministry of Industry of a EU Member State, optimisation of the governmental support to the national space industry (based on a mapping per technological field and industrial capability, and a SWOT analysis of a panel of companies and RTO representing more than 80% of the national space sector’s sales).
- For ESA, “Space Economics” report dedicated to European elected representatives and political decision makers: “Strategic Overview of the European Space Sector - Worldwide Benchmark: Key issues, Facts & Figures”.
- For a group of European aerospace key players and the European Commission, assessment of Indo-European cooperation opportunities in the space sector.
- For the European Defence Agency: Future Air Systems (FAS) roadmap identifying the key industrial capabilities (technologies, processes and skills) required to meet the future European aerospace military capability demands. Project management core team: Saab Aerosystems (prime), Alenia, Agusta Westland, BAE Systems, Dassault, Airbus Group, Thales, etc.
Contribution to the strategic assessment of the European military aerospace sector (Situation today and Challenges ahead; Supply chain SWOT; industry mapping - 10 countries, Central and Eastern Europe -, …).
- For the European Commission, countrywide evaluation of the Russian food packaging industry. Analysis of the value chain and customer-supplier relations, in-depth investigations at 80 companies. Formulating industrial development policies for Russian government departments. Strategy / Technical assistance to 10 selected companies.